Every now and then you see new trends in weight loss diets and exercises. From going vegan to doing Pilates, you will see tons of these plans and programs on the internet. These trends are all about rapid weight loss and they come and go like the wind. The thing about fat is that the more quickly you lose it, the quicker it comes back. Here’s where apple cider vinegar comes in. This vinegar takes some time to work and reduces fat gradually. This is how it works,
- Apples are a great snack to have. Apples have pectin in them which make you feel like you have a fuller stomach. So apple cider vinegar makes you feel fuller.
- It’s an acid so it helps you digest food, specially proteins, faster. Remember this will help if you drink it before consuming your meals.
- Vinegar can also be used as a substitute for salt. Salt is usually used to give more taste to fatty foods and it increases your water weight leaving you bloated.
- Apple cider vinegar helps reduce sugar levels in the body and is very beneficial for diabetic patients. Diabetic patients are known to have weight problems and apple cider vinegar helps reduce the sugar levels so this is also one way to help reduce fat.
- The cider contains a certain acid that kills bacteria and its use as a disinfectant has also been popular over the ages.
- As mentioned earlier, the cider gives you a feeling of fullness and hence you eat or snack less which helps you reduce weight or stops you from gaining extra weight.
- In certain studies this vinegar has shown to reduce cholesterol levels. Apple cider vinegar was administered to rats and a big drop in their cholesterol level was recorded.
- Apple cider vinegar is also used as an energy booster. It might be difficult to drink the vinegar due to it’s concentration so you can mix it in water or a salad and even in juices.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar are numerous and history tells us that it has been used for medicinal purposes for over two thousand years. Adding a little bit of this vinegar in your salads, juices, snacks etc. can help you reduce a good few pounds but you should know that ot will take more time for you to lose weight by using apple cider vinegar.